20061006

Thank You



Well I have slacked off these passed two days, but I wanted to share something with all of you loyal visitors. I've been doing this painting a day blog for three weeks now, and I've seen the traffic flow steadily increase, so I wanted to say THANK YOU for checking it out, and KEEP COMING! Oh yeah, and TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

This is a picture that I did using pastels. It was fun to do, but there is an obvious error within the picture. Can anyone spot it?

New post to come tomorrow!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

playoff fever...but aren't we passed the trade deadline?

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok Josh I had my in house BaseBall expert and we did not see the "error"......so what is it?

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok I think I figured it out...Its Joe Dimaggio(sp) in the wrong uniform.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Josh Cassidy said...

Roxann,

You're too good! I needed it to 'match' better on the red wall that I hung it on, so put him in Red Sox garb!!! Isn't that horrible?!!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Bar L. said...

How long does it take you to paint one of these?

9:48 AM  
Blogger Josh Cassidy said...

It totally depends on size and subject matter, but anywhere from 3 - 6 hrs or so.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Austin F. said...

I thought it was Ted Williams...andt he error would be that Williams was a lefty

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home